- Walk clockwise around the Stupa walking on the paving stones.
- Do not walk on the grass where the urns are buried.
- Be quiet, dignified and respectful.
- Be considerate and do not walk over other people’s burial sites.
- Candles, flowers, incense, coins and texts should not be placed on the Stupa but on the paving stones.
- Do not leave lit candles
- Litter, incense and burnt-out candles must be removed.
- If you wish it is possible to do a Kora around the stupa, following the paths round the stupa, or a longer Kora around the entire Cemetery.